1. It's better than Twilight
2. It does not rely on good looking cast members to carry the film.
3. You get to see a Vampire try and commit suicide the human way in quite entertaining ways.
4. It's one of the best mockumentaries not to feature glam-rock/heavy-metal bands, dog shows or award ceremony buzz.
5. Never before has so much thought and plot-hole avoidance been put into a Vampire chronicling release.
Mostly you should see it because I came up with these reasons less than half an hour into the film. I was going to put a 6th reason as "There are no fucking werewolves" but I suppose I could still be disappointed. I shall report back with a full verdict.