Monday 14 June 2010

Nailed it


I'm sure I'm really behind on discovering American Apparel's new line of nail polish, Nail Lacquer, but god I'm glad I've cottoned on. Before these, I relied on the occasional Barry M shade to fill my affordable nail varnish needs, but the majority of their colours are too garish and "loud" for my liking. Already in my possession is Coney Island (pictured left) and it is now my mission to acquire the majority of the 18 shades currently available before the store goes bust.

Personal favourites include California Trooper, Butter, Manila, Palm Springs, Dynasty, Office and Malibu Green.

They're £6 a pop, so in theory their offer of 3 for £12 would be wonderful if it weren't for the fact that they pre-determine what 3 you can buy for that. Online anyway; I'm going to investigate in store to see if I can arrange some kind of pic-n-mix arrangement.

No comments:

Post a Comment