Tuesday 15 June 2010

Never Let Me Go

I've been drafting a post listing all the people I fancy and the reasons why for some time now, in which Andrew Garfield and Carey Mulligan are both major players (as is Michael Fassbender...) and both happen to star in Mark Romanek's upcoming Never Let Me Go. Seeing as all three have now been mentioned in recent posts, I can't really be bothered with drumming up a whole separate post about the talent and good looks of them. So to summarise: they're all beautiful human beings and extremely talented actors.
Never Let Me Go is based on Kazuo Ishiguro's novel of the same name. I haven't read any of his works before, but I intend to spend my summer doing so, focusing especially on this, and The Remains of the Day to get a feel for his style before the predicted October release date of the film. Keira Knightley also stars, and judging by the trailer, this will be a continuation of her ability to actually act.

No comments:

Post a Comment