Sunday 13 June 2010

the results are in...

All in all that was QUITE GOOD. K-Stew turned out to be quite charismatic and Dakota Fanny (intentional bad joke) turned out to be a less annoying version of Taylor Momsen. The pair of them are actually quite sexy and not nearly as bad at acting as I once thought they were. However, I kept hoping the whole way through I'd at least see some boobs. If I was judging the film based on innovation it wouldn't fare very well: expect the usual acts of rebellion shoved down your throats including but not limited to urination on guitars, drug abuse, and LOL buying vodka with onions!!! Can you imagine?! Having said that, I don't think any film which falls within the music biopic genre would be able to wriggle free of such clichés so all in all I'll give it a fair 7/10.

Notes to Floria Sigismondi, K-Stew and Dakota: more tits next time please. A full on nip shot may well have scored you a 7.5.

No comments:

Post a Comment